Monday, September 13, 2010

Planning Stages

Well, I am not sure how I got chosen to be the creator of this blog, but I am so here goes my first attempt.  Karen, Deb and I had a final planning meeting at Panera tonight and it appears that we are nearly ready to fly to St. Louis.  Deb has 50# of books, maps, etc from AAA and we each have a list of items to bring.  We are flying SW so we get to bring 2 checked bags, I am excited about that!  Well, I am not going to write much more because I don't know how this is going to look.  We leave the last day of September so check daily for updates on our "Adventure". 

1 comment:

  1. I'm VERY glad to discover that I "bookmarked" this page! I thought I'd lost it. Anyway, have a great trip and I'll see ya when you get home. Love you!!

    "R.A."

    ReplyDelete