Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Departure!

WHAT???  Who's idea was it to get an early start on this "adventure"??  At the time, a flight leaving from MSP at 7:00 a.m. sounded like a great idea.  But if you start figuring the time we need to be to the airport, then what time we need to pick up Deb in Zumbrota, the time we need to leave Rochester and finally what time we have to get up to make all this happen, a later departure time is looking better all the time!  I am thinking maybe it is best not to go to bed tonight!!  We've got our boarding passes and checked in for the car rental.  Does that mean everything will go smoothly??   Thanks to Steph Toomey for the lesson on how to add pictures to the blog and to Kelly (Kim McGarry's daughter) for the great list ideas of things to do in St. Louis!   More to follow.....

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture on top!! Love it :) Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, PTL I "bookmarked this info about your trip! I thought I'd lost it and was trying to figure out where it was you were going again, so I'm glad I "happened upon this!! Have a great time! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete